Wednesday, October 1, 2014

October 1, 2014 - Preservation of Originality (just that)

Okay, so I've never blogged before. Well, I've vlogged. Does that count? Anyway, apparently there's some sort of October challenge thing to blog every day so I think I'll give it a shot. Background info:






Okay so after typing "Background info:" I just kinda stared off into the distance for a few minutes having no idea what to say (kinda like how I do when in a role playing game I get to "Character Name" so I guess I'll just tell you stuff as it becomes relevant.

I think I should probably not go back and edit anything or delete stuff at all because those were my thoughts despite all of this probably turning out to be really awful writing (I swear I'm much better when I go back and self edit!) so I just noticed both of those paragraphs start with "Okay, so" and although this is upsetting, I will keep it as such to preserve my actual thoughts right now.

I just noticed while quoting myself that the first "Okay, so" has a comma and the other does not so HA! They ARE different! I was going to change it so that they matched but nop. Preservation of Originality. Oooo. That'd make a good chapter title. Or maybe a song title? I think I'm gonna title this post just that.

Heh, the smartass in me wants to now name it "just that" but I shall refrain.

Okay, I can't refrain. In parenthesis you shall go! (Holy balls I spelled "parenthesis" correctly the first time!!!)

Well, I'M LATE FOR CLASS SHIT!!!!! GOTTA GO NOW!!!! WILL CONTINUE AFTER I GET BACK FUUUUUUCKKKKKKKK!

Okay so I'm back from class. Shit. I said "Okay so" again. Oh well. DEAL WITH MY QUESO BITCHES!!!

After I got back, my mom and girlfriend got back from their pedicure and we all went to Taco Bell. Taco Bell is amazing. When we drove home, Gillian (my girlfriend) and I decided to Tango in my driveway to "Tango Maureen" from RENT. We're musical theatre dorks and proud.

Oh! Almost forgot to mention that my class is for substitute teaching and all of my classmates are middle-aged women. Anyway, they were all talking about their children for the whole three hours and I decided to just work on my latest educational hobby: learning C! I'm learning from the only book anyone should learn it from, "The C Programming Language" written by Dennis Ritchie, the man who created C and UNIX. (if you don't know him but you know who Steve Jobs is, you should be ashamed of yourself.)

Anyway, it's almost midnight so I should post this now before I'm too late.

Uh...Sign-off? Do blogs have a sign-off? Hm. Oh well, I'll figure it out tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment