Wednesday, October 8, 2014

October 8, 2014 - I Went Back to Being a Kindergartener!

Well, I'm sitting in class right now (before you start thinking I'm this horrible student who blogs in class, hold your horses. Class hasn't started yet, so yeah. Chill.) and it was actually a little funny. The teacher saw me and said something along the lines of "You missed a good class last Monday!" And I was just like "Yeah, I was at the rental agency getting a car because I totaled mine this weekend" and immediately the class sort of lets out a mutual "Woah." type sound and everyone was like "I'm glad you're okay." and "you're really lucky to be all right." and stuff. It honestly felt kind of good to get the sympathy several days afterwards now that I'm feeling less guilty. The guilt is slowly but surely going away. The "guilt" thing from today was mainly from finding out the results of Gillian's follow up with the doctor. Well, she's concussed alright. The hospital we went to the night of the wreck was really wrong, yet again. They've misdiagnosed my mom in the past, as well as her grandfather on some really big, serious stuff and now they've managed to call a concussion a minor head bruise/injury. I think it was Betsy Johnson. I'll confirm that later, but yeah. Don't go there. They're awful.

One of the ladies in my class just recently had a severe reaction to the Neutrogena (possibly spelled wrong) face wash and is really swollen and had to go to the doctor, so it may be a good idea to steer clear of that. It was the orange foamy stuff. Apparently a lot of people have reacted that way.

Class is starting. Gotta go for now.

Okay, so class wasn't too bad! Two of the students gave their lesson thingy to the class and they were entertaining. The first lady taught her lesson on Internal and External traits and read us a couple of kids books and they were really good. Enemy Pie was great! The second lady taught us the life cycle of a butterfly by way of the book The Very Hungry Caterpillar. Afterwards we cut out pictures of Eggs, caterpillars, cocoons, and butterflies and colored/glued them in order.

I am beginning to think that my idea of teaching my lesson on scientific notation is probably a bad one. I think it'll be too complex comparatively.

Well, I think I'm gonna sign off here, because food should be here soon and I'm just gonna chill and Skype Gillian and play League of Legends for the first time in almost a year. I'm excited.

Sign-Off

No comments:

Post a Comment