Thursday, October 16, 2014

October 16, 2014 - Century Link is Poop

There's actually not a whole lot to talk about today, honestly. That is by NO MEANS to say that today was anything but amazing, but there just isn't a ton to talk about. Gillian had an early release today so I got to pick her up early and we mostly did her homework and I worked on my application to the Harnett County School system. It's 28 pages long!!! I've never seen such a huge application!

At this point I'm about half way done with it and have intentions to finish it after finishing writing this.

Oh! Here's an odd thing that happened today. When we got to my house Gillian (as she often does) wanted to see the neighbor's donkey, Pablo and when we walked over to him we noticed their horse was licking the fence. We went and got Taco Bell an hour or two later and when we came back the horse was STILL licking the exact same spot of the fence. For all I know he's still doing it right now. No idea why. Maybe he's a little bit "speshull"?

We discussed Impulse some, since I've started it a bit more today. At first it was REALLY confusing and kind of hard to read because of the unique writing style, but I'm getting used to it. I actually have some ideas for it, but I'm not going to say anything publicly quite yet. Especially since I have barely started the book. I may change my mind by the end of it. So far Tony is my favorite character. He seems pretty cool. Conner seems like a douche and I don't know much about Vanessa yet. Definitely excited to read more tonight.

I just realized that it's been a while since I've written any songs. I should work on my album soon. I miss songwriting.

Another thing that happened was the Century Link guy came out to try to fix our internet. It worked for a few minutes and then as soon as he left dropped back down so I called his sorry ass back to the house and had him check it out again. He replaced the modem and the internet, although still morbidly slow, is now technically working again. I would give my left kidney to have Charter out here...Century Link is God-awful and should go die in a hole somewhere. Except that it's a corporations and those can't really die in a hole. Well, I mean, I suppose they CAN if they're like bombed or something, but still. The point remains the same. I HATE Century Link.

That's about all I have to say for today. If there is one lesson you should learn from my blog today it should be that Century Link is horrible and that nobody should ever use their service because literally everything about the company is bad. LITERALLY everything.

Sign-Off.

No comments:

Post a Comment