Monday, October 6, 2014

October 6, 2014 - Rental Car

Right now I'm sitting in the rental place's office waiting for my temporary car while I wait for the insurance money to buy a new one. Also, I'm typing this on my phone so if there are typos, I apologise.
It's looking like I'm going to be put in a maroon 2015 Chevy Malibu. Pretty sweet. Right now I'm waiting on it to be dropped off so yeah. Most of the rest of the day so far I've spent just kind of resting in bed screwing around with writing C programs. I have class tonight so that'll be fun. I'll get to tell the moms that I got in a wreck. That'll be fun. Gillian's mom wouldn't let me see her today abd her head's getting worse, which is very concerning but she has a follow-up appointment for Wednesday to get it checked out, so hopefully it'll be okay. I'm pretty worried. Uhhh. So far I don't have anything else really to say. I'll probably "edit" my post tonight with more info if anything else interesting happens but so far it's just a lazy day.

It's a pretty rad car. I've only driven it home, but the engine cuts off every time you stop to conserve gas. It's neat. 

I also just found out that Gillian's ex who cheated on her is trying to check up on her after the wreck. Feels bad. He probably wouldn't have gotten in a wreck...

I ended up having to miss class because I was reading all of the Terms and Agreements for the rental place, so yeah. I've just been at home Skyping Gillian and then I heard about the ex thing. Kinda not feelin' it Mr. Krabbs.

Sign-Off.

POST SIGN-OFF UPDATE

My girlfriend is literally perfect. She's amazing and I am so so so so so lucky to have her in my life. She knows exactly what to say to make me feel better and for that I couldn't be more thankful. I love you so much sweetie.

No comments:

Post a Comment