Tuesday, October 14, 2014

October 14, 2014 - Dancing in the Rain

12 minutes! GAH. I CAN DO THIS.

Today was my first day working out since the wreck. It felt GREAT to be back on a weight machine and eating high protein breakfasts! I can't do many of my lower body workouts still though because my back is still really painful, but I'll get there eventually!

Last night I ALMOST finished BSMoR so I'll likely finish it tonight and then I'll start Wolf in a White Van so YEAH!!!!

I watched The Seed of Chucky last night and was very disappointed. It was pretty boring and the jokes weren't really even funny. So far unfortunately the worst of the series. There's only one more before I have caught up with them, so I'm hoping it'll be good. The sixth is a straight-up horror instead of horror comedy, so I have high hopes.

I got to hang out with Gillian for a while today, which was a lot of fun. We mostly worked on her college application stuff, but any time with her is a good time! At one point it started raining really hard so we went outside and danced in the rain. That's something I think everyone should do at some point in their lives. Dancing in the rain is an amazing feeling and is even better when doing it with someone you love. I ate half of a pizza for lunch and she had some noodles. That's the ONE flaw that this young woman has. She doesn't like pizza. Who on Earth doesn't like pizza?????

While we were working, mom made her famous apple pie so she sent a slice home with Gillian when I had to take her home. When I got back home I had a few more slices of pizza and then realized I had eaten almost a whole pizza.


CRAP. TIME'S OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment