Saturday, October 11, 2014

October 11, 2014 - Recap and Today!

So yesterday I forgot about the blog until it was almost too late! Thankfully Gillian was with me so she typed it for me while I was driving! Yesterday was pretty good. We all went to Barnes & Noble (ALWAYS a lot of fun for nerdy people like us) and then we went to the mall. We didn't actually buy anything, but it was fun walking around looking at stuff aimlessly. After that we went to Red Lobster for mom's birthday dinner. I had this really good chicken stuff and some crab legs. It was amazing. Afterwards we got their cheesecake and apple pie type stuff, which was DELICIOUS.

There were a few other things I wanted to mention, but I forgot what they were, so I guess that's it for yesterday.

Last night while reading BSMoR I got a wave of really bad nausea and started freaking out about my vomiting phobia. Have I mentioned that I have a really really extreme phobia of vomiting? Well, I do. So I felt horrible, but luckily I have an amazing girlfriend who always makes me feel better. She's the best. Really.

So this morning we both woke up a good bit later than we were planning on because I was up so late feeling sick. Either way, we ended up going to the Farmer's Day festival in Coats for a bit, but it was really hot and pretty miserable so we left before the parade. They had an El Camino and a Caballero there. They were both BEAUTIFUL. That's the car I want to get next, now that I'm in the market. Have you ever heard of them? They're really neat! They are like a cross-breed between a car and a truck. I love them.

After that we went back to my place and watched a few episodes of LOST. I've seen the show before back when it came out but Gillian hasn't seen it yet. So far she's really enjoying it, as am I for my second watch through!

We were going to burn a piano today that I got a while back and was unable to sell, but it started thundering and raining on and off so that was unfortunate. Maybe next weekend I guess...

Well, I don't really have much more to say, so I guess I'll go ahead and sign off!

Sign-Off.

No comments:

Post a Comment